1. As Christians – committed to the whole biblical truth interpreted by the Holy Spirit, dependent on God, and people of prayer (Joshua 1: 8, Jer. 23: 29,1 Pet. 1: 24-25).
2. As a Trans-denominational Ministry – Set our affections on things above and we live to be conformed to the image of Jesus Christ, walking as He walked, for as He is so are we in this world, we are mission-focused, church-centered, and concerned about human needs (Matt. 28: 18-29,Rom 8: 29, Col 3: 1-4, 11 John 2: 6, Eph. 4: 11-16).
3. As a Mission Organization – a Christ like family, a sharing community, international, and trans-denominational (Eph. 3: 15, Rev. 7: 9-10, 14: 1-7).
4. Service – We are created to serve and minister to others resulting in lives that are changed forever. (Matt. 20:28).
5. God’s Love to us – God is eternally in love with us and is committed to our growth and development. (John 16:27, Jer.31:3, Deut.7:6-8).
6. Excellence – We are committed to a life and ministry of absolute excellence. (Daniel 6:3, Philippians 1:10).
7. Giving – Our life is to give, not to take. (2 Cor. 8:3-5, Matt.20:28).
8. Power of Godliness – Our character will determine our destiny. (2 Peter 1:1, Romans1:1).
9. Meekness and Lowliness – Staying teachable makes us able to teach. (Prov. 4:1-2, 5-9 & 9:9).
10. Relationship with other believers – We are committed to covenant relationships (1 Sam.18:1-5, 20:23). The way we treat others is the truest barometer of our relationship with God. (1 John 4:20).
11. Our survival and dependency – We have been living by faith and since we go from faith to faith we have stepped up to live by the faith of the Son of God and the complete integrity of God’s Word (2 Corinthians 5:7, Hebrews 11:6, 6:19). By faith we’re dependent on God for the provision of all our needs. We also recognize that God has given us the responsibility to work with diligence, integrity, and accountability in cultivating and using the resources he has given us (Rom 12: 7, 11 Cor. 8: 21, Ps. 62: 5-8).
12. Our passion – We will pursue our principles until death, the last enemy is destroyed in our lives and satan is bruised under our feet shortly for we shall not all sleep. (Rom 16: 20, 1 Cor 15: 26, 51-56, Heb. 10:35-39).
GRA Heavenly Vision and Purpose of Existence is...
I. For the perfecting of God's saints, for the work of the ministry (service) that brings glory to God that the body of Christ may be edified.
II. For the Lord to use GRA (His co-laborers) to fulfill the above mandate:
1. A life of purity by the Spirit, Word, Blood, and effectual fervent prayer will be our passion.
2. GRA Mission Squad will zealously pursue the establishment of Christ-centered churches in all nations of the world, especially those in the 10/40 Window.
3. This will be accomplished through God's covenant of "the sure mercies of David" with us, His grace, and zeal with revelation knowledge, as we become the One (sons) in whom He is well pleased.
With the help of the Holy Spirit
We are raising a people that hunger and thirst after righteousness.
We are raising a people of holiness, integrity, and power.
We are raising people that will praise and worship the Lord in Spirit and in Truth.
We are raising men that are led by the Holy Spirit dictates and established on the word of God.
We are raising Kingdom Overcomers in Christ Jesus.
We are raising a prevailing people to be envied, unstoppable and of mega unmatchable exploits.
We are raising a people that are being conformed to the image of Jesus Christ.
2018 is the year we go from GLORY to GLORY. This is our enternal portion as the Lord increases us more and more! https://t.co/QOmHjGjqyI
I'f you are in the DC Metro area with busy Sundays and desire a place to Worship, join us for any of these FIVE ser… https://t.co/vtT1ETCn89
Join us for the 10th of 48 hours of praise! https://t.co/maiIkg1hrD
#48HOURS OF UNSTOPPABLE #PRAISE TO THE MOST HIGH GOD! https://t.co/x778SaNNzg